The Vixen Vertical Wheel Lathe uses state of the art technology to create a top quality finish, removing any kerb damage or imperfections and can reproduce the original diamond cut finish.
This compact lathe is the perfect addition to any workshop, with a footprint of 2mx2m and weighs only 1800 kilos, and has the ability to laser scan wheels in less than 30 seconds.
This lathe also features a Windows operating system making it familiar and easy to use. With every purchase of the lathe you will receive two days on-site training as well as our online instruction video for easy referral.Make an enquiry
- Windows operating system
- Scanning of the original wheel in under 30 seconds
- Easy to use, user friendly LCD touch screen
- Scanning of the original wheel made quick and easy with laser probing technology
- Can process wheels up to 35” in diameter
- Pneumatic vertical door
- Single cast bed for greater stability
- Vertical chuck with enhanced turning performance giving greater accuracy than a horizontal lathe
- Available in all European Languages
- Inclusive two days on-site training throughout Europe
- 2mx2m footprint – less than 2 tonne