The Aqua Wheelblaster uses Vixen’s wet blasting technology to finish and provide a key for alloy wheels.
This machine blasts, washes and prepares alloy wheels in one quick and simple step ready for painting and lacquering. This process uses water mixed with abrasive to surface treat the alloy and provide an ideal surface for paint or lacquer to adhere to.
The use of water ensures no media is impregnated onto the alloy wheel. The water also provides a washing action and does not strip the wheel back to bare metal. The wetblasting process used in the Aqua Wheelblaster does not need a specific room for siting, eliminates the risk of dust and combines all of the preparation process in one cabinet – ideal for the workplace.Make an enquiry
- Optional Pneumatic lift complies with health and safety
- Internal spigot ensures ease of handling and loading
- Durable high pressure pump
- Dust – free process
- Compact cabinet design
- Blow off gun to remove excess water and media ready for painting
- Combines six processes in one machine
- Wheels can be prepared in less than three minutes
- After processing, the original paint of the wheel will be totally clean and perfectly etched ready for recoating with paint.
- Width: 1215mm
- Depth: 1050mm
- Height: 873mm